I’m a CSGO enthusiast, and I love spending the evening watching matches. I started betting on CSGO matches way back when everyone used skins to place bets. Now the last couple of years, I’ve been doing a lot of betting on CSGO but couldn’t find an extensive non-bias list. Therefore I tried them all out and created this list based on my experiences and research. I know that there are a lot of different options out there when it comes to the absolute best CSGO match betting and gambling sites for 2021, and of course, whether you’re using real money or skins to deposit, you want to be sure you’ve got the best site.
CSGO betting and so-called gambling have gained massive popularity over the past few years. There are plenty of great CSGO match betting sites out there, here’s a quick rundown of the best of the best sites.
Last Updated: Januari 2021
CSGO Gambling sites
CSGO Betting sites
- UNIBET United States Players AllowedTraditional bookmaker which has adopted Esports
- GG.BET United States Players Not AllowedA betting site created by former pro players
- LOOT.BET United States Players Not AllowedDeposit with both skins and real money
- CSGOEmpire United States Players Not AllowedBest site to allow skins withdrawal
- Stake United States Players Not AllowedA betting site completely focused on cryptocurrency.
- Arcanebet United States Players Not AllowedBiggest range of Esports games offered
- Betway United States Players Not AllowedWell known & trusted bookmaker
- BUFF.bet United States Players Not Allowed
- Rivalry United States Players Not AllowedPartnered with Fnatic
- Puntt United States Players Not AllowedPuntt only offers Player Betting - A new way of betting
- CSGOFast United States Players Not AllowedA CSGO Gambling site with a lot of different games and cool bonuses
- Gamdom United States Players Not AllowedGamdom offers games like Crash, Roulette and Slots.
- How to bet on CSGO
- Best CSGO Gambling sites 2021
- What we look at to find the Best Site
- What are CSGO Gambling sites?
- CSGO Gambling Bonuses
- The Best Gambling & Betting Sites for CSGO in 2021 [mini reviews]:
- 1. GG.BET – Best CSGO Betting site [real money]
- 2. CSGO Empire – Best CSGO gambling site [Skin Deposit]
- 3. Loot.bet – [Both skin and regular deposit]
- 4. Stake.com
- 5. ArcaneBet
- 6. Betway E-sports
- 7. Unibet
- 8. BUFF.bet
- 9. Rivalry.gg
- 10. Puntt – Strictly Player Betting
How to bet on CSGO
So you now have chosen a site from our list of the best CSGO gambling sites in 2021, and you’re ready to place a bet.
- Choose a betting site
- Create an account
- Deposit (don’t forget to use a bonus code)
- Make your due-diligence
- Place your bet
Bookmakers usually expect significant championships to open markets for the game and, almost every month. There are tournaments in which bettors can make a decent profit. Typically, the bookmakers open more than ten different markets for bets on average while offering the live betting feature. We can find handicaps, money lines, round winners, even over/under maps, and more.
Sometimes the bookmakers offer quite good odds, and we can often take advantage of these unregulated odds and make an excellent profit.
Best CSGO Gambling sites 2021
|Ranking||Gambling Site||Bonus||Go to Site|
|1||Lootbet||150% + Free spins||Play now|
|2||Csgo Empire||Free lootbox||Play now|
|3||CSGOFast||FREE Coins||Play now|
|4||GG BET||Risk Free 20$ Bet||Play now|
What we look at to find the Best Site
Now you know more about gambling sites in CSGO, and you know where to place your bets on matches, but how do you know what to bet on?
I want you to look at all the pros and cons of each site above and ask yourself what matters for you in CSGO betting. Is it a great app or a great welcoming bonus, maybe customer support. However, there are a few crucial metrics your site should have.
That you get help when you’ve got issues is obvious, but to get the help right away should also be a priority while choosing a website. Therefore you should always choose a site that offers live chat 24/7 and has operators get back to you within minutes. Some gambling sites have live chat 24/7 but take an hour(s) to help you out or answer your question.
- Quick response
- Live chat
- Operators available 24/7
Making sure that the site you’re going to bet on is legit will be essential to making a good choice. If the website you are thinking about signing up to does not make it through the listed check-ups below, you might want to rethink.
- Cyber Attacks – Start with a simple web search, has the site ever been affected by a significant data attack or similar?
- Regulated – Check in the footer of the website whether there are a symbol and link to the organization that has your site has been regulated with. Below are the most common regulators for CSGO gambling sites
- Provably Fair – This is for the casino part of the betting site, and it proves that the chances for wins and losses are fair and randomized. (You can verify it yourself by using blockchain technology, similar to what runs bitcoins)
All of these sites are great options for someone that wants to start betting on matches in CSGO, and we’ve done the due diligence, so you don’t have to.
Low Profit Margins
Why you’d want the gambling site to have low profit margins is because that’ll give you better odds, and you’ll always want to choose a website with some of the best and fair odds.
In an ideal world, the odds are 50-50, but some websites sway the odds to their favor to increase their profit margins. That means that instead of the odds being 50-50 like they should be, they might be 45-55.
Example of How Esports Margins Work
- You bet $210 on NIP
- Another person bets $210 on Fnatic
- Only one of you will be paying the $10 margin in case of a loss
- $210 + $200= $410 exchanges
- This means that there’s $10 in margin which goes to the bookmaker’s commission
- 10 / 410 = 0.0243
- Margin = 2.43%
What tournaments can you bet on?
This is also something that will determine which betting site that’ll suit your needs. There are the big tournaments, the so-called ’’Majors’’. These are tournaments sponsored by Steam and the matches in Majors tournaments will most likely be available on every betting site that is out there.
However, there are smaller tournaments to keep track of as well. The matches for these tournaments are more commonly found on the betting sites that only have their focus on Esports betting. Such as Loot.bet, GG.BET and ArcaneBet.
What are CSGO Gambling sites?
When referring to CSGO gambling sites, we are talking about the websites that operate mainly or originally with skins. The gambling sites are known for their casino area, where players deposit skins to wager on luck in different types of games. And even if some or most of these websites have match betting, the casino part is a big part of their operation.
Below we’ll dive into the different types of games that you’ll most likely find on a gambling site in CSGO.
The Most Popular Games
These are the four different types that are most popular among players: Jackpot, Coinflip, CSGO Roulettes, and Skin betting.
Each one of the previous has a unique purpose, and they’re working together on most pages in pairs or trios. Notwithstanding, there are many websites where we are going to be able to find all their forms.
Jackpots are, pretty much, all over the place. Quickly found on many websites, and not being used as their “primary” way of attracting people. Although it’s risky, Jackpot could also give high rewards.
How it works:
– At least 2 players deposit their skins or coins granted by your gambling site into a pot.
– The players that have deposited grants tickets, usually 1 ticket per $0.01 deposited.
– Now one ticket will be randomly picked to win the pot, and if you’ve got the winning ticket, you’ll take home the win. The more % of your deposit has within the pot, the higher your chance of winning will become.
Coinflip is precisely what it sounds like. You flip a coin. Usually, it’s a T side and a CT side. If the side you chose to wager on turns up, you double your money.
These are commonly known due to some YouTubers and other streamers who abjectly choose to wager money.
How it works: You choose a color or similar to wager on – The ”roulette wheel” will spin and land on one of those ”colors”.
Betting with skins
Skin betting is not a game like the above. This is straight forward betting but with skins. You deposit your skins in return of coins, you can now use the coins to wager on matches that the site provides.
Once you want to withdraw your winnings, you can use your coins to buy a new skin from their platform. If the withdraws are big enough, some sites offer other withdrawal options, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Skin gambling is not a term created for or by Valve. There is always going to be a Steam-account validation linked to your betting. Keep that on mind when entering different, unknown sites.
Follow Them Terms
Terms and Conditions are our way to know how a casino functions: their tasks, their licenses, their rules. Getting to distinguish which site is better can be based on this particular category.
In most cases, we could be at risk for not reading them well. Maybe a transaction that wouldn’t happen because of some limitations, a normative we had violated due to our ignorance. Therefore, Terms and Conditions are there to save you.
CSGO Gambling Bonuses
This is something to keep track of as some of the betting sites in CSGO can be very generous with their bonuses. You can see what kind of bonuses the different sites offer above in my quick reviews. However, some of the sites use policies that won’t allow you to withdraw money until you’ve done a certain amount of spending.
Let’s say you got a bonus of 50$ when making your first deposit. Then you might have to spend at least 50$ on bets before being able to make any withdrawals. Notice, this is an example, and these policies vary for all the different sites. I recommend you to read carefully on the policies to make you this site is exactly how you expected it to be. After all, helping you find the right betting site is what this article is all about.
Something to keep in mind is that the best CSGO match betting sites like Loot.bet and GG.bet has a great bonus offer, better than most of the websites out there. The thing is that to acquire this bonus offer. You’ll need a bonus code. All you do is add the code while making your first deposit. You can find the codes in the reviews below.
The Best Gambling & Betting Sites for CSGO in 2021 [mini reviews]:
1. GG.BET – Best CSGO Betting site [real money]
The overall best match betting site in CSGO in my experience is with no doubt GG.bet. After trying so many gambling sites during my years as a bettor, I am yet to find a platform like this one. As the CSGO and e-sports enthusiast that I am, this particular betting website comes close to my heart as they payout 1% of your winnings to the actual team that won.
As a result, this means that you’re supporting your favorite team, indirectly, by betting on them. With that said, you can tell that the creators and founders of this betting website are e-sports fanatics and former professional gamers.
GG.BET are sponsors to some of the biggest names in e-sports, and their websites’ design is elegant and straightforward. We all want everything to be simple, and this site truly is, as you can watch the games directly through their website.
If you feel like you want more in-depth information about this betting site, feel free to read our review of GG.bet.
- Supporting the teams by paying out a percentage of the winnings
- Simple and neat website
- Created by former professional players.
- Great weekly bonuses with chances to win skins, etc.
- 24/7 customer support
- Lack of promotions
- Does not accept cryptocurrency
2. CSGO Empire – Best CSGO gambling site [Skin Deposit]
Although this site is more known for skin gambling, such as Coinflip and crash, they have truly become one of the more significant betting sites in CSGO today. Not long ago, they added CSGO match betting, which has become a great success for people that want to withdraw skins from their winnings.
They’ve got all kinds of deposit methods such as Visa, Skrill, Cryptocurrency, and Skins. However, their withdrawal options are not as promising. As of this moment, they only accept withdrawal in skins. So for all of you that don’t want to get your winnings in skins, you should pick another option.
- Free case to open on signup
- Daily free case to open (small drop %)
- Good odds
- Skin withdrawal
- Lots of deposit methods
- Somewhat slow customer support
- Lack of traditional withdrawal options
- Not too generous welcome bonus
3. Loot.bet – [Both skin and regular deposit]
Loot.bet is based in Cyprus and is amongst the most renowned e-sports bookmakers. The entire website has been designed to meet the demands of the e-sports community. The bookmaker provides decent odds and multiple types of e-sports tournaments across the world. They might also be known for hosting a lot of their own tournaments for different types of games.
Something cool about Loot.bet is that they, from time to time, offer cashback on selected tournaments. We’ve seen cashback up to 10% for the Dreamhack, Starseries, and i-league tournament. This is not a common offer given by betting sites within CSGO.
Here are some of the reasons why you should pick this platform:
- It provides complete betting coverage, live streaming, as well as live betting.
- Some of the best betting bonuses that can be worth up to €100.
- One of the few platforms that provide deposits and withdrawals via Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency.
- FAQ section lacking
A full-fetched CSGO betting site that is completed focused on cryptocurrency betting. They are more known to be a Bitcoin Casino than an Esports betting site. But now they’ve really upped their game in Esports and offer a lot of different games to bet on. Such as CSGO, League of Legends, and Dota 2. The biggest Esports games out there today. We genuinely consider Stake to be the best Bitcoin (crypto) betting site in Esports, and we think they’ll keep that claim for quite some time.
As they are initially a casino, they offer countless different games for those that prefer to gamble over betting. While testing their customer support, we found that they answer faster than most of the sites we’ve tried. It took less than a minute to get a response from a human customer support operator. Although they only offer cryptocurrencies as a deposit & withdrawal option, they offer a lot of different cryptocurrencies to choose from. Some of these are: BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, BCH, XRP, TRX.
- Lots of crypto options available as deposit
- Fast & 24/7 Customer Support
- Special bets available
- Easy to use platform
- Lack some markets in Esports
- Only crypto deposits / withdrawals
What I love about ArcaneBet is that whatever match you want to bet on will probably have it available. As long as it’s a decent-sized tournament. They also have a vast range of different ways to bet, such as betting on the match-winner, map winner, correct score, teams to win a specific round, and so much more.
They are specifically focused on the e-sports scene, which makes them very knowledgeable about the industry. Although they are e-sports focused, they still have a traditional sports section as well. For CSGO betting, Arcanebet is fantastic. However, if you’re looking for more games, Arcanebet might not be the best site since they only offer four different esports games.
But why ArcaneBet, you ask?
- One of the best welcomes offers out there – 100% bonus on up to 100€ (code needed). No worries though, we have a code for you. Use this: TGG
- You can make deposits with skins, Bitcoin, Skrill, Visa, and so much more.
- 24/7 Customer support.
- Biggest range of games and matches to bet on out there today.
- Simple to use website
- Newer site
- Only offers live support during these hours: 9-5 GMT +2
- Does not have a wide variety of esports games to choose from
Betway is a very well established betting site that has been around since 2006. They have begun providing betting for e-sports and have the most prominent games such as CSGO, LoL, Hearthstone, Starcraft, Overwatch, and Dota 2.
A plus for Betway is that they have live betting where you can bet on a bunch of different scenarios that are happening throughout the match, such as who’s going to get the first frag, which makes the game very engaging. These are the reasons why Betway Esports is number 6 in our list of CSGO betting sites for 2021.
- Trusted and established in the gambling scene
- Free bet for some countries and welcome bonus for some
- Large selection of matches and games
- Not focused on esports
- The design is very compelling
I’m guessing a lot of you have heard about this betting site before – they’re huge, one of the biggest ones out there, or at least for sports. They do have e-sports, even though it is quite hidden and not advertised. Nevertheless, it’s a reliable website to go to, but the only downside is that they don’t have the biggest market for e-sports. What makes Unibet be on this list is that they have a simple to use app, which most of these other betting sites lack.
Why Unibet deserves a spot as one of the best CSGO gambling sites:
- Great welcome offer (100% bonus on your first deposit up to 50€).
- Great mobile app
- 24/7 Customer support
- Clean website
- One of the biggest ordinary sport brokers
- Low selection of games to bet on
- Traditional gambling site
BUFF.bet definitely deserves a spot as one of the best betting sites according to our experience and research. It’s a simple, neat, and fresh experience using their website, and the design is very simplified. Yet, it is still something for the high-end gamblers out there.
We’d like to portray it as a betting site for everyone. They have live betting, something that is growing more and more, day by day, and on top of that, their odds update live as well. It’s a very trusted site that is licensed & regulated by the Jurisdiction of Curacao.
Offers a welcome bonus of up to $100 on your first deposit.
Why EGB is one of the Best Betting Sites According to us:
- Generous welcome bonus
- Wide variety of customer support – email, phone, or live chat.
- Fast withdrawals – within 1-7 days.
- Live Betting
- Wide variety of games – 10 games offered.
- Neat and simple user interface
- Easy deposit options
- High rollover on bonuses
- High cashout fee on 2nd+ withdrawal of the month
Number 7 on the list of the best CSGO gambling sites. I chose to go with Rivalry, even though there are more known sites out there. It’s one of the newer places to bet on, and it only focuses on CSGO match betting and other Esports games. Additionally, it has all the essential news and relevant information about matches and information on teams, to help you decide which bet you will be going for.
Rivalry.gg partnered up for a very serious sponsorship with Fnatic, who even rebranded their logo for this, which shows that Rivalry.gg is here to grow and to take a stand in the CSGO betting industry.
Perks of Using Rivalry.gg
- 25$ (Free bet) – Meaning you get back up to 25$ if you lose your first bet
- Easy and clean interface
- 24/7 live chat support
- Low minimum wager – 0.5$
- Earn up to $350 in bonuses with their VIP Club
- Watch matches on the Rivalry website
- Limited access to a lot of countries
10. Puntt – Strictly Player Betting
Now we’ll present a betting site that stands out in the crowd of CSGO Betting. Why? What differentiates Puntt from other sites is that they offer their users to bet on the players and not the matches. They are the only site that is exclusively niched to player betting instead of match betting. On Puntt, you also don’t bet against the house. You bet against other users.
You can, for example, bet on which player will be the top fragger of the match, so if you’re a fan of an individual player or are well aware of who is on fire right now. You’ll enjoy seeing your pick getting those frags as you predicted.
- Puntt will never block your account if you become too successful
- Created by gamers end ex pros
- Only site in the world offering player betting
- Huge odds unseen anywhere else in esports betting
- 24/7 customer support
- Simple to use website
- Instant withdrawals
- Only available in UK
- Only player betting available
- Newer site
- No Welcome Bonus
Now that you have a quite good expertise about the CSGO gambling and betting sites using real money instead of skins. I hope that you’ll be successful with your betting and, most of all, have fun.
This article and list are always up to date, but for 2021 we have extended this list to make sure that our users get as much value as possible, feel free to comment below if you want us to add something.
Always gamble responsibly and seek help, advice or support if needed.